Edge Portal CSS sheet and Apiary

Not applicable

Can I upload CSS and javascript files to include in our edge portal. Can see that you can paste raw but would be easier to upload files and include as src of relevant tags.

Additionally, is it possible to embed Apiary docs into the portal?

0 5 266
5 REPLIES 5

@victoria which portal are you referring to, the one from Classic UI or New UE ?

Not applicable

Hi, it's the new UI.

ok, so I assume you created a portal from your cloud instance correct ? and you are a portal admin ? you can customize your portal have you had a chance to look at the documentation here : http://docs.apigee.com/developer-services/content/what-developer-portal

@victoria , Please find answers below,

Can I upload CSS and javascript files to include in our edge portal ?

• At this point of time new edge UE portal doesn't support same.
  • Apigee Drupal based portal does support custom css, js as part of theme files.

Is it possible to embed Apiary docs into the portal?

• Apiary docs provides embed feature using javascript
  • Apigee Edge new UE Portal & Apigee Drupal Developer Portal you can use custom javascript.
  • So, Ideally you can able to embed Apiary docs. More about same you can find in Apiary docs here.

We agree that Apigee new edge portal docs is not as fancy as Apiary, It's a great feedback for us to improve when it comes to new edge portal docs.

@marshg@google.com ^^ , What do you think about same ?

Basically everything we do is backed by an API, so there are APIs for updating these resources. However, until we're satisfied that the APIs are stable enough for external consumption, we haven't documented them. You may expect that we will eventually release them to the world, but for now, copy/paste is the best approach.