Portal Registration - An unexpected error occurred (id: 110813860)

Not applicable

When I try and register a user through any portal gateway I have created, I am getting the above error (

An unexpected error occurred (id: 110813860)) The ID changes every time I try to submit. I can see the user appearing in my list of developers in the backend, but no activation email is sent and trying to login with the user produces the same result.

Looking at the audit logs, a 201 is produced so there is no reason this shouldn't be working as expected?

This was working flawlessly yesterday and I haven't changed anything - what is causing the error?

0 4 217
4 REPLIES 4

@James Phillips , Unfortunately, Community has limited access to understand the root cause. You should contact Apigee support & If it's causing production issues , Please raise a P1, Apigee support will join on call with you to resolve same on priority.

Hope it helps.

Regrettably, I cannot raise a support ticket as this is a trial account. Community tickets are the only option given at this time. In this case, I was trying to give a Demo to some key stakeholders that would be essential to getting the account upgraded, but if the trial doesn't work then it's hard to convince them the paid version is worthwhile.

@James Phillips , I can help you resolve the issue. Is it new Edge Portal / Drupal Developer Portal ? Can you send me message with more details using Refer button that you see in right side bar ?

@James Phillips have you been able to try this since Friday ? IF this happens in the future, please check status.apigee.io. When we are performing updates, releases or have outages we post it there. We happen to be doing portal changes at this time so wanted to revert back to you and verify you are in good shape now. Please revert back here if you are still having an issue and we will get you back working again. Thank you for your patience.