I am not able to delete a product from developer app created for a company

I have created a company and created a company APP with few products assigned to it. I am trying to modify the company app to delete a product and I amgetting following error.

Error deleting Product
DeveloperId apps does not exist in organization jll-nonprod.

We are not registered for Monetization Module. We use "apigee_nonmint_company" Module in Drupal to manage company.

Will appreciate any help.

1 11 5,879
11 REPLIES 11

Hi

you wrote

I am trying to modify the company app to delete a product ....

I don't understand exactly what you are doing. Modifying an app is something I understand. Removing a product from the list of products supported on an app... that I understand. But Deleting a product is something different. Can you explain what you are doing in another way? Are you using the developer portal to make the change? The Apigee Edge Admin UI? The API? Maybe you can provide a screenshot or a curl command that shows exactly what you are doing.

apigee-error.pdf

we have a developer app with 3 products assigned to it. I am trying to remove one of the product from the list. I have attached the screen shot.

Ah ok Surabhi, thanks for that.

I see the error message.

Can you explain the series of button clicks you used in order to arrive at that error message? From the screen you are showing, I think it would have been:

• click to view the app
  • Click "Edit" to edit the app
  • Click "Remove" on one of the API Products on the credential
  • click "Save" to save the changes you've made.

Is that right? Is that what you did?

yes. that's correct.

I am able to reproduce the error that you've reported. I'm now diagnosing the problem. This is a problem in the Apigee Administrative UI.

In the meantime you can use the Administrative API to accomplish what you would like to do - remove an API Product from a credential for a company app.

example:

curl -i -n \
 -X DELETE \
 '{mgmtserver}/v1/o/{org}/companies/{companyname}/apps/{app}/keys/{consumerkey}/apiproducts/{productname}'

EDIT: I've reported bug b/65125644 for this UI problem.

@Dino

Any solution or fix for the issue?

There is no fix for the UI issue yet. There is a workaround, see my edits above.

Thanks Dino.

Update: The UI bug was fixed in UI release 17.09.20.

@wwitman Is the patch for this UI BUG is available for edge Private cloud?

Hi @Sunil -- Yes, it was included in 4.18.01, per the release notes.