deleting API Proxy in Cloud Trial

Having Trial Cloud Version API Edge & have say <APIProxyName> which I wanted to delete

Step 1:Logged in the I.E 11 & New Edge View

Undeploy <APIProxyName> from Prod and Test.

No error IT indicates required unemployment message

Step 2: Delete <APIProxyName> from Edge

I get following Error in top. (Note: This only have one version)

Revision 1 of APIProxy <APIProxyName> is not deployed to the environment test in the organization MyName-trial.

Step 3: Again logged into In Chrome (with New Edge view) & logged of the I.E Edge session

Verify in Chrome if the undeployment for Test and Prod for <APIProxyName> shown correctly

Went to delete the <APIProxyName> shows following error

Unauthorized

Question:

1.Why do I get different error in I.E and in Chrome?

2.Unable to delete.. Verified that I am already Admin, <APIProxyName> exists in both I.E and in Chrome after such actions.

Please advice

0 2 132
2 REPLIES 2

does this same behavior take place in Classic UI ?

I have been using Edge new view mostly. When I see indicated weird behavior.. I switch over to Classic UI .The reason of using the New Edge view was the requirements I have maps and supported to only to New Edge features.

Few time I have used Classical UI, but that looks more stable when it comes to deletion

Also have a question if the procedure is to undeploy the API from either Prod or Test Env (irrespective of Classical or New Edge View) why I don’t get the alert message like

“<API Name> you are deleting is still deployed to <env> .Please un-deploy before deleting..

I never got such similar error, which should will aid or educate the user in case accidently tried deleting the API which was deployed or referenced in any environment