Why Get APIs deployed to environment API is restricted for Apigee SaaS customers?

Not applicable

Hi All,

I want to understand the reason behind restricting this API for SaaS customers. Is there any security reasons or architectural limitations for this?

From a Operations perspective it will be very useful if I can get the list of all APIs deployed in an environment.

Solved Solved
0 6 226
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

llynch
Participant IV

Interesting find! Since there does not appear to be a difference between the two doc'ed APIs, this dup/restriction is likely in error. I'll confirm and delete (or modify) the duplicate. Thanks for catching this!

Liz

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

HI @Vipul Agarwal - not sure I understand your question

You are trying to get the list of APIs deployed to an environment ? There is an API for that - Get API Proxy Deployments for an Environment or am I misunderstanding your question ?

@Sai Saran Vaidyanathan Then how Get APIs deployed to environment different from the one you mentioned?

Not sure how its different. I have been using the one I shared for this use case. Please see if that works for you.

@Sai Saran Vaidyanathan Yes. The other APIs will definitely solve the purpose but I am trying to understand the purpose of this API and how it is different from the one you mentioned. If it is different then why it is restricted for cloud customer. 🙂

@docs. - Can you please provide some light here.. I am curious to know as well

llynch
Participant IV

Interesting find! Since there does not appear to be a difference between the two doc'ed APIs, this dup/restriction is likely in error. I'll confirm and delete (or modify) the duplicate. Thanks for catching this!

Liz