Getting error "The specified file temporary://fileXYZ could not be copied"

Not applicable

We're getting this particular error on every page all of a sudden. Not sure when it really started happening.

The exact error is "File temporary://fileA5clzk could not be copied, because the destination directory sites/all/themes/my_theme/assets/css is not configured correctly."

I also see other errors like this:

"The file permissions could not be set on sites/all/themes/my_theme/assets/css." So it seems I need to set the permissions for this CSS folder... except I can't. Are we supposed to be able to modify folder/file permissions on Pantheon? I'm unable to do so.

0 7 919
7 REPLIES 7

Dear @Kumiko Yamazaki,

Yes, It's due to permissions issue. If you are a paid customer of Apigee then you will get access to Pantheon Dashboard where you can modify access permissions. If you are a paid customer and don't have access please reach out to Apigee Support.

Unfortunately, If your developer portal is on free account then we don't provide access to pantheon. Please get in touch with support or let us know your orgname so that we can fix the issue.

Update :

Looks like above issue can be resolved by navigating to "admin/config/media/file-system" and click on save configuration. Make sure tmp file location is correct.

I am having this same issue. Where can I supply my orgname to get this resolved? We are in the process of purchasing Apigee. Thank you, Bill

@wkbye , Welcome to Apigee Community.

Are you talking about Apigee Developer Portal ? If yes, Please PM me your org name using Ask An Expert button in right side bar.

@wkbye

Got the org name, Let me check.

@wkbye , Issue has been fixed. Can you please verify ?

Also, regarding, security updates of contributed modules. That will be addressed in immediate release.

@wkbye , Glad to know issue is resolved. Keep us posted moving forward.

@wkbye

One more update for you, I have fixed the security update issue. Updated modules to latest version. Initially i thought they are core modules which will be updated in Apigee releases. But, later found out they are contributed modules used in your developer portal. Updated same. You should not see security update warning in portal now. Keep us posted if any.