Developer portal on Pantheon is very slow...ALMOST UNUSABLE

I am having the same issue with developer portals on Patheon. it is very slow and unusable. following is the URL. it takes forever for users to go from Menu to Menu.

https://nonprod-developer.jllapi.com/home

0 7 290
7 REPLIES 7

Surabhi,

I just tested your portal and it seems to be loading quickly. If you are still having this issue, please reply and we will open a ticket to get this resolved ASAP.

it works fine if I used Drupal admin menu. As soon as I use API/MyApps, it takes 30-35 second to load. I have opened ticket with Apigee Last week but haven't heard anything yet.

What Can I do investigate the issue. I chatted with pantheon support yesterday and they checked it out and said from plateorm perspective, it seems to be fine.

Appriciate any help!

We just pushed a new release can you try again now and repost if still having an issue

it is still performing same for me and my manager. What release/changes were pushed out?

See status.apigee.com

ok. the issue has been going on for few weeks now.

Not applicable

@Surabhi.gupta I was able to reproduce the slowness you are noticing. We have narrowed this down to the management API calls made by the developer portal. We are investigating this and will keep you posted via the ticket and here.