KVM operation with scope apiproxy not working within SharedFlow

Hi Apigeeks,

I am trying to read some KVM values with scope apiproxy in a shared flow. The values are not being read from KVM. For scopes organization and environment the values are fetched properly if we use KVM policy in shared flow.

Is it a bug related to shared flow? Does shared flow have a separate run time context than that of the API proxy? If it is so then why?

For your reference I am working on OPDK version 14.17.01.01.

Thanks!

4 8 625
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @Mohammed Zuber

What you describe sounds like a bug ! I've filed bug b/65259899 on your behalf.

Hi @Dino, Is there any news on this bug fix b/65259899? Is it planned in any future releases?

@Dino, are there any updates? looks like I am still having this issue on 4.18.01.00

I have an update, but it's not good news: this problem has not yet been fixed. I'll see if we an bump the priority.

Does this bug also apply to the public cloud version? I'm trying to do the same thing and finding the same behavior.

Thanks!

Followed up with our account manager, and it is indeed a bug in the public cloud version as well. We weren't given any information as when it would release.

Sorry! I had missed your earlier query on this. Yes, sorry to report it's still outstanding. We expect to issue a fix for this problem soon.

No worries, thanks!