New Edge View Vs Classic view

I am using the trial cloud Proxy Edge (New Edge view)

When I create new API in New Edge view using I.E or chrome The new API does not appear immediately after creation (in New Edge view : on click of API Proxy view) then I switch to "Classic view" after switching to Classic view I see the new API now (created in New Edge view initially ), once

I return to New Edge now new API show up (which did not show up earlier.. Not sure why this happens, but some time I may need to logout or log in even refresh to I.E or chrome did not help most of times. Note: this happens for new API created in New Edge view first time... but once I switch over and come back later it appears consistently. Is switch switching required ? Does any one faces same issue or I am missing any step...

This behavior I have seen for creation of new App and Product, but this happens most of time few rare cases this does not happen not sure why with the trial cloud version

0 2 533
2 REPLIES 2

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble.

I haven't seen this behavior. In fact I just tried it and am not seeing what you described. Here is an example.

Switching between "new Edge" and "Classic UI" should not be required.

Can you possibly produce a screen recording showing this behavior?

You mentioned IE several times. Are you using a newer version of Windows with the "Edge" browser? (IE is now outdated , and I believe, deprecated on Windows)

If you are using older browsers, can you try updating?

@Dino Thanks for update

This was with Windows 7 Ent using I.E 11.0

Not seeing this behavior recently with I.E now. Once I get will update the screen shot.

We do have multiple clients insisting on usage of I.E with Windows. I see this works fine in Chrome...