APIGEE installation and Configuration

Not applicable

Hi All,

Right now i am just login and make the Proxy creations in browser APIGEE but i want my APIGEE to be hosted in some server and access that from my IP.

Please clarify me below.

1. Is there any installer file for APIGEE?

2. How to install APIGEE in my own linux machine and make the cluster?

3. Any monitoring tool which support APIGEE for fetching the logs from APIGEE console?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Rajasekhar

0 4 800
4 REPLIES 4

@Raja Sekhar ,

Apigee can be deployed in 4 models.

• Apigee hosted Cloud
    • SaaS - We manage installation updates, maintenance & guarantee SLA's
    • Apigee SaaS is available on AWS regions around the globe & Few GCP regions.
    • You buy the license & start building APIs.
  • Apigee OnPremise
    • You install the Apigee Software, Update, Maintain (adding more capacity).
    • You can install on your own data centers / your own linux machine (We don't recommend running Apigee on a single machine in production). Apigee comes with distributed high available architecture. We have different topologies like 5 node , 7 node, 9 node, multi data center topologies to run Apigee on OnPremises in production environment.
  • Apigee Hybrid
    • API Gateway component runs onPremises.
    • You can leverage Apigee Edge Cloud for Analytics, Developer Services, Key Management etc.
  • Mulit Cloud
    • Different components of Apigee on different clouds. It's like onPremises but you can take a call where do you want to run API Gateways, Analytics Services, Developer Services.

Having said that, Apigee On Cloud as SaaS , you don't need to worry about updates, maintenance & scaling. We guarantee SLA's & You focus on building APIs. Apigee cloud has Team, Business, Enterprise plans & you can get started quickly.

Apigee OnPremises is mostly enterprise pricing, we don't have any Team or Business pricing packages when it comes to onPremises. It's based on call volume & number of users using Apigee Edge Platform.

Hope it helps.

Thank you so much Anil for your valuable information.

As of now we are in discussion stage and our plan is to implement in onpremises. Mostly we will migrate or we will start in Cloud environment.

Could you please provide APIGEE installation steps.

Regards

Rajasekhar

@Raja Sekhar ,

You need license keys to install Apigee onPremises. You can find installation steps here, but, you can't install with out license key & credentials.

You can contact Apigee sales here for PoC / OnPremise Evaluation.

Not applicable

@Raja Sekhar,

If there is thought process of migrating to cloud, I will strongly suggest to look in detail about the hybrid solution. This will avoid investment of setting up infrastructures apart from much easy migration as many sub-systems are already in cloud.