Edge UI Bug adds proxy to product twice

Not applicable

Hi,

we have encountered a bug, where sometime the Edge UI will add a proxy multiple times to a product.

Steps to reproduce:

[- Create a product (with or without Proxies associated)]

- Edit a product, adding a new API Proxy

- Save

- Edit product again

- Now once we click "+ API Proxy", the API Proxy that was added last will appear a second time

- Once you save this, the UI will also send the proxy twice and permanently add it to the proxy a second time

This only happens if the page is not reloaded between the two "add" steps, so it should be some problem with the state in Angular.

Is this known behaviour?

Regards,

Philipp

0 2 165
2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

Hi Philipp

Are you able to file a support request? If you can I'll take a look into it.

regards,

@Philipp Schleier

Thanks for the bug report! Based on your description I was able to reproduce that behavior in my own Edge organization. I'll file a bug and get it into the system.

Edit

I've filed a bug, ID: #64609963 . We recently changed bug tracking systems, so this is a new kind of ID. Your name or customer account is not attached to this bug. If you'd like that to happen you will need to contact Apigee customer support and ask that they open a ticket for you, for that purpose. In that ticket they will reference this bug #. You can tell them Dino sent you.

Getting a ticket might help Apigee prioritize the bugfix, and would allow you to get notified of updates.