API Swagger spec Creation from the xsd file or from the scratch

Not applicable

Hi Team,

I have taken apigee basic training for 2 days.I want to develop the API swagger spec from the scratch.How can i do that ? Can you suggest the best tools available to develop the swagger spec document.In my training i have used the following spec url for the spec creation.

http://playground.apistudio.io/070cde0a-44f7-4e2c-8085-6e1020db7baf/spec

But i want to develop the swagger spec as per my specification . I know how my end points should look like.I worked around on this for a while but could not able to figure it out.Later i got a xsd file.

The xsd is a xml format file.I want to convert it to Swagger 2.0 yaml file which apigee uses it.After the conversion i am getting schema related errors.

Schema related errors which i got in this conversion are :

Schema error at instanceadditionalProperty "@targetNamespace" exists in when not allowed Jump to line 0 Schema error at instanceadditionalProperty "complexType" exists in when not allowed Jump to line 0 Schema error at instanceadditionalProperty "element" exists in when not allowed Jump to line 0 Schema error at instanceadditionalProperty "simpleType" exists in when not allowed Jump to line 0 Schema error at instanceadditionalProperty "group" exists in when not allowed Jump to line 0

I need your help in the the creation swagger spec from the scratch(If i create the swagger file where do i need to host it and need basic details for creating the sample swagger spec which should be live and learning so that everyone access it or at least in my local machine is fine) and the resolution for the schema related errors in the apigee portal.

Please throw some light on this.Thanks in advance.I appreciate your help folks.

Regards,

Chandu

0 0 3,620
0 REPLIES 0