Dev portal error during developer registration

Hi,

When a developer tries to register on the dev. portal, they get an error and I see the following error in the logs? The admin notification on the dev. portal is configured to "Send to Both a custom email address and a specific role(s)" radio button. I have "administrator" as the role. Have you seen this before? thanks in advance.

Error: Call to undefined method SelectQuery_pgsql::fetchCol() in _devconnect_admin_notify_get_receiver_mails() (line 136 of /opt/apigee/apigee-drupal-devportal-4.17.01.00-0.0.82/modules/custom/devconnect/devconnect_admin_notify/devconnect_admin_notify.module).

Solved Solved
0 2 536
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable
@nitin.kotian

The problem you have reported is similar to a known issue ( DEVSOL-2370) which was fixed. I am unable to reproduce the issue on private cloud version 4.17.01 version. However i have the latest update apigee-drupal-devportal-4.17.01.01-0.0.96 when compared to apigee-drupal-devportal-4.17.01.00-0.0.82. Hence could you try upgrading and see if that helps:

/opt/apigee/apigee-service/bin/apigee-service apigee-drupal-devportal update

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Just as a note - we use Apigee private cloud Edge.

Not applicable
@nitin.kotian

The problem you have reported is similar to a known issue ( DEVSOL-2370) which was fixed. I am unable to reproduce the issue on private cloud version 4.17.01 version. However i have the latest update apigee-drupal-devportal-4.17.01.01-0.0.96 when compared to apigee-drupal-devportal-4.17.01.00-0.0.82. Hence could you try upgrading and see if that helps:

/opt/apigee/apigee-service/bin/apigee-service apigee-drupal-devportal update