How to enable the Legal module in cloud Apigee account

anton

Our goal is to have all developers who sign up to approve our Terms of Service by clicking "Agree to ..." checkbox during the sign up.

Solved Solved
0 4 161
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Anton+Bar ,

Yes, You will have Apigee Drupal based developer portal in Team Bundle.

As far as i know, I don't think you can able to evaluate last mile security, You will get same once you purchase Apigee. Hundreds of Apigee Enterprise customers are already using mutual 2 - way ssl as last mile security. You can configure same once you buy Apigee Edge.

Regarding, Apigee Drupal Based developer portal evaluation for ToC, You can see it in action here. Click on register, You will see ToC field in registration form.

If you still need portal for evaluation, We can help you. I will loop you in with Apigee SMB ADR @jwyatt who can help you with any eval & purchase. Look for an email in your inbox.

Keep us posted moving forward if any.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

anton

I could not find a single place in the admin gui where I have a list of modules to enable/disable

@Anton+Bar

Which GUI you are talking about ? You should have access Apigee Drupal based developer portal. It's not available for trial users.

It's available only for evaluation purpose or for paid accounts of Apigee. It looks like site here OOB. It has admin GUI where you will enable legal module.

@Anil Sagar I meant the Admin GUI, but my account is trial, so I understand that I don't have an access to the Drupal based dev portal. I assume we'd have one in the Team Bundle, right?
Also, can we have it for eval purpose? That's exactly what I'm about to complete here. Only the ToS and the last-mile security are left

@Anton+Bar ,

Yes, You will have Apigee Drupal based developer portal in Team Bundle.

As far as i know, I don't think you can able to evaluate last mile security, You will get same once you purchase Apigee. Hundreds of Apigee Enterprise customers are already using mutual 2 - way ssl as last mile security. You can configure same once you buy Apigee Edge.

Regarding, Apigee Drupal Based developer portal evaluation for ToC, You can see it in action here. Click on register, You will see ToC field in registration form.

If you still need portal for evaluation, We can help you. I will loop you in with Apigee SMB ADR @jwyatt who can help you with any eval & purchase. Look for an email in your inbox.

Keep us posted moving forward if any.