smartdocs issue for on prem instance of dev portal

Hi,

We have installed dev portal on our on prem environment and trying to configure it so that we can use smartdocs to publish our first API specs. When I am trying to access Content-> smartdocs is says -

Unable to fetch list of models; Edge responded with a status of 401.

I am not getting option to add new model. I have given all required permissions to the admin account that I am using and trying to find out missing piece of configuration here. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Santosh

Solved Solved
0 2 563
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @santosh_ghalsasi,

Please check whether "Connection Configuration" has been updated which is present in Configuration(Menu)->Dev portal.

Once configured, perform "Test Connection". If test is successful then it returns Connection successful.

Later save the configuration.

Thanks,

Bindu

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @santosh_ghalsasi,

Please check whether "Connection Configuration" has been updated which is present in Configuration(Menu)->Dev portal.

Once configured, perform "Test Connection". If test is successful then it returns Connection successful.

Later save the configuration.

Thanks,

Bindu

Hi @Bindu.Kadiyala,

Thank you for the help. I had seen the credentials present while reviewing the configuration by running drush command via command line so I did not recheck it in UI(considering it will pick up via configuration). I have done it now and able to upload the specs.

Cheers,

Santosh