Unauthorized bootstrap endpoint on "edgemicro start"

I've started getting the following warning/error when I start my microgateways:

current edgemicro version is 2.4.6 warning: config download from https://edgemicroservices-eu-west-1.apigee.net/edgemicro/bootstrap/organization/my-org/environment/d... returned 401 Unauthorize

I am running two microgateway, each in it's own ./edgemicro/ sub folder with their own <org>-<env>-config and cache-config yaml files. I have moved the common default config up to the default ./edgemicro root.

Fortunately, as the startup uses the cached config this doesn't present a problem at present. The jwt public key and products are downloaded successfully as well.

Any ideas why this might be happening and how I might resolve it appreciated.

Michael McD.

Solved Solved
0 2 371
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Community Member
Not applicable

I suspect the key and secret used to start microgateway was not the right one (for that org/environment).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Community Member
Not applicable

I suspect the key and secret used to start microgateway was not the right one (for that org/environment).

Yep, I ran edgemicro configure again and used the newly generated key and secret and all is well again.

I also deleted the auto-generated <org>-<env>-config.yaml file from the default /.edgemicor root as it's not needed by by microgateway instances.