How to fix messaging.resource.UnknownResourceType error?

Not applicable

I am using Apigee version 4.15.07.03. When deploying a new version of the proxy I get a following error: Unknown resource type callback, error code: messaging.resource.UnknownResourceType

Here is a part of the stacktrace:

com.apigee.kernel.exceptions.spi.UncheckedException: Unknown resource type callback
        at com.apigee.messaging.resource.ResourceContentHandlerFactory.createDataContentHandler(ResourceContentHandlerFactory.
java:111) ~[message-processor-1.0.0.jar:na]
        at com.apigee.messaging.runtime.Application.addResource(Application.java:244) ~[message-processor-1.0.0.jar:na]

Could you provide me with any information how to fix that? The same API was succesfully deployed to Apigee version 4.17.01.01.

UPDATE

I found the cause of the problem. It was a folder called 'resources' which I had in my folder structure in my node api project. Could you please confirm that this is a bug that was fixed between versions 4.15 and 4.17?

0 2 474
2 REPLIES 2

did you look in the release notes..we have done several node.js updates from 4.15 to 4.17 ?

Not applicable

The only mention of resources and node I found in the 4.16.09 release notes:

MGMT-3368java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1, when importing an API Proxy bundle that contains resources/node/resources directory

But it does not mention any UncheckedException.

All I want is to make sure we can name folders 'resources' in our node project with no problem.