Dev-Portal: Smartdocs - APIs doesn't display verb, base_url and resource_url

Hi Team,

I have uploaded swagger file in dev portal (Apigee private cloud - 4.17.01) and it doesn't display the verb, base_url and resource_url.

I have checked the content fields and couldn't find any fields related to those. Screenshots attached.

Please assist on this ASAP.

Thanks,

Bindu

Solved Solved
0 5 194
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable
@Bindu Kadiyala

I have added below the solution that you confirmed to have worked ( via support ticket #1430595).

I was able to simulate the reported issue and was then able to recover using the following steps:

1. Disable the smartdocs module by navigating to "Modules".
2. Once disabled, we then uninstall the smartdocs module. Click on the Uninstall tab and you will see "Smartdocs" as the module is disabled.
3. We then enable smartdocs module.

This results in the content-type field to get refreshed. The one problem with this approach is that you will have to publish your models again once the smartdocs module is re-enabled.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi Team,

Please assist on this ASAP.

Thanks,

Bindu

Not applicable
@Bindu.Kadiyala

As you have indicated in your support ticket, issue here is due to the missing labels in the content type "smartdocs method". Could you create the missing labels manually by referring your other environment. As far as i know, these fields can only be removed manually and were probably deleted accidentally in your case. Please clear cache once the labels are created. Let me know if this helps.

Hi @Arun Kumar,

Thanks for the response!!smartdocs-fields-addition.jpg

I was able to add smartdocs method fields manually except HTTP verb as it says "The machine-readable name is already in use. It must be unique."

Please find the screenshot as attachment.

Thanks,

Bindu

Hi @Arun Kumar ,

Also, I have noticed that field_smart_method_verb is present in "Used in Views" (Reports->Field list) but not in "list" (Report->Field list).

field_smart_method_verb is not present in Structure->Content Types->SmartDocs Method->Manage fields.

Please advice on this.

Thanks,

Bindu

Not applicable
@Bindu Kadiyala

I have added below the solution that you confirmed to have worked ( via support ticket #1430595).

I was able to simulate the reported issue and was then able to recover using the following steps:

1. Disable the smartdocs module by navigating to "Modules".
2. Once disabled, we then uninstall the smartdocs module. Click on the Uninstall tab and you will see "Smartdocs" as the module is disabled.
3. We then enable smartdocs module.

This results in the content-type field to get refreshed. The one problem with this approach is that you will have to publish your models again once the smartdocs module is re-enabled.