Issue with edge trace.. redeploy to overcome the issue

We are having a on premise apigee(Version 4.16.09.01). When I deployed an API and tried to debug using trace, its timing out the request, even if I stop the trace.To overcome this issue, I used to undeploy the proxy and redeploying it, then it is working fine. What could be the issue with the trace?

And this is not same for all the api's. Some specific api's having the issue. can someone shed some light here?

0 2 245
2 REPLIES 2

@mohana monangi The issue may be because the deployment events might not have propagated to all the MPs when the API proxy was first deployed or there may be connection issues between the management server and the Zookeeper nodes.

Did you see any issues when the API proxy was initially deployed?

Next time the issue reoccurs, I would recommend you to take a look at the management server logs to exactly figure out what went wrong.

Hope this helps.

Thanks @Akash Prabhashankar The issue is same in Apigee's Trail env(https://login.apigee.com/login) as well as in our on premise installation. and issue with the some specific api's. I will checck the management server logs, when this issue reoccurs. Thanks for your reply.