Use API Management to upload specs

We have a toolchain of pushing proxy changes into a Bitbucket git repository which then activates a Jenkins build. Using the apigee proxy deploy python script, our proxies in the apigee cloud are then updated to the latest version. Since we make good use of portals as well, it'd great to update the specs of an api using the same toolchain. We'd like to push our swagger/OpenApi files into our git repository and then use API management to update the specs and portals.

Searching for related posts I came across the question "apigee-edge-management-api-for-spec-store" (https://community.apigee.com/questions/35934/apigee-edge-management-api-for-spec-store.html). It seems as if Apigee is already working on a solution. So, before we start implementing our own portals or mechanisms to inject html based on otherwise hosted OpenApi files, I thought I'd check on the current status on API Management to upload specs. If there is no solution yet, is there any chance to get an approximate release date / month / term?

0 2 1,235
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Jan Meyer zu Holte - The community post you linked to is the best place to keep checking on the progress for this. Marsh is the man in the epicenter of it. We're not able to give dates, unfortunately.

Not applicable

If you're using SmartDocs, you're probably in luck, as there are undocumented APIs for it. You can check these out here. For UE Portal, not sure if that's the case. @marshg@google.com or @harsh can provide some direction on this.

Please be aware that the repo showing the undocumented APIs is provided as an open source, so no official support for it.