How to customize Apigee email templates

Hi Apigeeks,

I was looking for any documentation or any community post to find a way to customize emails sent from Apigee Components. I found documentation only for Edge UI email templates here. For other components such as Baas Portal or Baas Usergrid or Developer Portal I couldn't find anything.

Can someone please help with how to customize these templates?

Thanks!

1 5 360
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Mohammed Zuber,

For developer portal you can navigate to the following drupal admin menu

Home » Administration » Configuration » People

The email templates are at the bottom of this page.

Thanks, @snehal chakraborty. That is what I was looking from developer portal side. Along with developer portal I need to customize emails sent out from Baas Portal as well. For Edge UI I found the customizable template files available in /opt/apigee/edge-ui/email-templates.

Do we have same template files or any place where we can do branding changes of Baas Portal emails as well.

@Mohammed Zuber , Any specific templates you are looking for ? That will give some clarity.

Hi @Anil Sagar, For developer portal I got the solution as per @snehal chakraborty's answer below.

Need help to do customizations to emails sent from Baas portal as well. How do we rebrand and change the default response messages sent for user registration or when a user is added as a Baas Org admin?

From where I can find the "New App created" email templates? I have to modify the body part of the message and add more information.

I'm not seeing those emails listed either in the "/opt/apigee/edge-ui/email-templates." folder or in drupal account section.

Can you please provide some info on this, from where the "New Registered App" email is generating from?