Apigee Java based developer portal

We wanted to know whether there is any Java based developer portal that Apigee provides.

If yes then is it customizable at the code level(not just configuration) in both type of offerings On-Prem and Saas?

Basically we want to build some custom analytics on the portal and want to have multiple portal instances each having its own branding.

~~Q:S:P~~

Solved Solved
0 2 770
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

No, Unfortunately, We don't have any out of the box Java based Developer Portal. You can build one using our Management APIs. Some of our customers did same. They do have developer portal built on java but they are custom built using Management APIs.

We have two kinds of Developer Portals. 1. Drupal - PHP based Developer Portal. 2. Apigee Edge New Developer Portals - Out of the box - Light Weight Portals.

You do get multiple portal instances with own branding with Drupal / Light weight out of the box Apigee Edge new portals.

I would suggest to go with Drupal based portals instead of re-inventing the wheel with Java based one.

Hope it helps someone looking for same. Keep us posted if you have any queries.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

No, Unfortunately, We don't have any out of the box Java based Developer Portal. You can build one using our Management APIs. Some of our customers did same. They do have developer portal built on java but they are custom built using Management APIs.

We have two kinds of Developer Portals. 1. Drupal - PHP based Developer Portal. 2. Apigee Edge New Developer Portals - Out of the box - Light Weight Portals.

You do get multiple portal instances with own branding with Drupal / Light weight out of the box Apigee Edge new portals.

I would suggest to go with Drupal based portals instead of re-inventing the wheel with Java based one.

Hope it helps someone looking for same. Keep us posted if you have any queries.

Here you have mentioned multiple dev portal with its own branding. Does it mean In a single licencee cost we can achieve this.

I am looking for multiple dev portal, which will be accessing to same Edge.