SocketException;Connection Reset with SOAPUI 5.3.0

Not applicable

I am using SOAPUI 5.3.0 to trigger the REST API service , but its throwing SocketException;Connection Reset. Could someone please help me to sort out this issue.

0 2 3,825
2 REPLIES 2

@Amritha Venugopal , Can you please explain how it's related to Apigee ? I am afraid, It's off-topic here.

A connection reset indicates that the destination TCP port is not listening for connections or (less commonly) that there is a firewall between your client and the target host that is blocking connections. To start, check connections on the server side (ss -nlptu or netstat -nlptu) to determine whether the port is open. If it is, that indicates that an intervening firewall is the likely problem. If not, that means the network service is either down or not configured to use your expected port. If there is a load balancer in front of the network service it could be missing a configuration; if you are trying to reach an Apigee router directly it could be that you have not deployed any API proxies to the virtual host you are trying to reach.