Why can't I use the original Apigee Edge view? ( "xxxxx@gmail.com does not belong to an organization" )

Not applicable

This is just one bug that I've found while doing some Apigee tutorials to get a feel for the product.

It appears that Apigee.com/Edge recognizes my trial organization but enterprise.apigee.com does not.

This past weekend I clicked "save as revision" and the site glitched, reloaded and my changes weren't saved.

On top of this, I thought I just created a developer however it appears I did not. I am not sure if this is because of the general UX and I missed the "save" button, or if the site glitched again and it removed my developers.

Lastly, there are developers that I cannot delete and I get an error message reading "cannot delete developer id xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, does not exist in organization"

0 1 163
1 REPLY 1

When faced with issues such as this I fire up Postman, CURL, or even just access the docs site to directly execute the APIs that run behind the UI. For instance you can view the various APIs to acton on Developer resources at http://docs.apigee.com/api/developers-0