No data to show under analytic and performance sections of dashboard

Not applicable

Hi

I have been doing some of the exercises from the tutorial and noticed that the traffic is not getting reflected in the performance and analytics section. Though I have been testing stuff in past week, the screens always says No data to show. I have selected the 'test' environment in the dashboard where I have been testing.

Do I need to enable data collections specifically? If so where is it ?

Rajoy

0 3 455
3 REPLIES 3

Not applicable

Hi Rajoy,

If you are seeing your requests in a trace session- then the API calls are actually coming to your org and you should automatically see analytics (in whichever environment you deployed your API proxies to)

Analytics usually takes a small time to aggregate and show the data- but that should not be more than 5-10 minutes- for the operational metrics you see on the APIs tab.

You might want to rise a support ticket with your org name- and they can verify that the analytics have been provisioned properly for your org.

Not applicable

@Rajoy

Is this on cloud or on-premise ? if on-premise

#1 Pls check if you have any records in the fact table . Probably the records are being pushed to analytics at all .

#2 Pls check management server logs to see if there are any issues communicating with analytics .

If Cloud as @sandeep@apigee.com mentioned , support ticket is the best way .

I am facing the same issue. We are not able to view analytics in UI/managment api. I checked #1 & #2. for #1, I tried the query - psql -U apigee -d apigee -c "select * from analytics.childfactables". I could see a list of entries something like below -

customer | tablename | starttime | endtime | rolledin

-----------------+-------------------------+---------------+---------------+----------

digitaltest~est | digitaltest.est.fact_1 | 1443139200000 | 1443225600000 |

digitaltest~est | digitaltest.est.fact_2 | 1443225600000 | 1443312000000 |

digitaltest~est | digitaltest.est.fact_3 | 1443312000000 | 1443398400000 |

#2 - I did not see any errors in Management server logs during transaction