Variable "current.flow.name" is not populating on shared flow hooks

We have created cache policies on the shared flow and using them on the Pre-proxy Flow Hook and using the <KeyFragment ref="current.flow.name"/> as a cache key to read the cache. When we trace the call the flow variable current.flow.name is populating as empty which resulting the cache lookup to fail.

screen-shot-2017-06-20-at-50038-pm.png

Can we use the flow variable "current.flow.name" in shared flow ? Or is there some issue with populating this variable in shared flow ?

Solved Solved
1 3 443
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

Hi @AMAR DEVEGOWDA, The current.flow.name should work in your shared flows but not in Flow hooks.
As per the definition,

Pre-proxy Flow Hook for logic that needs to be enforced BEFORE a proxy endpoint executes.
Based on that I am assuming you cannot get the current.flow.name.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Not applicable

Hi @AMAR DEVEGOWDA, The current.flow.name should work in your shared flows but not in Flow hooks.
As per the definition,

Pre-proxy Flow Hook for logic that needs to be enforced BEFORE a proxy endpoint executes.
Based on that I am assuming you cannot get the current.flow.name.

@Maruti Chand,

Thanks for your response. You are right the flow variable "current.flow.name" is not available in Pre-proxy Flow Hook. However, if I use the shared flow in the Pre-target Flow Hook, I am able to see it.

HI Team

Any update on this issue? Facing the same