Week 6 assignment for CREATE AND MANAGE API "LEARN: Create and Manage APIs: OAuth" is not getting recorded in MY PROFILE

<p>I have completed the test six assignment for CREATE AND MANAGE API tutorial. After submitting the request, i am gettng success HTTP 200 "Awesome. Minted a token, and then was able to use it to get the right Awesome. Minted a token, and then was able to use it to get the right joke back.</p><p>But when I view my profile, I get only three accomplishment :-</p><p>LEARN: Create and Manage APIs: Hello World API </p><p>LEARN: Create and Manage APIs: API Facade 101LEARN: Create and Manage APIs: 3rd Party Callouts</p>

Solved Solved
0 1 470
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

Hi Gargi - I am showing on my end that you passed the test assignment for week 6. There are only so many spots allocated to display accomplishments, so if you took the previous tests multiple times there may not have been enough room to show Week 6 on the list. You will receive your certificate in the next couple of days. Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Not applicable

Hi Gargi - I am showing on my end that you passed the test assignment for week 6. There are only so many spots allocated to display accomplishments, so if you took the previous tests multiple times there may not have been enough room to show Week 6 on the list. You will receive your certificate in the next couple of days. Thanks!