Not able to swagger UI for API doc

Not applicable

Hi,

In my on-premise Dev portal, I am not able to see Swagger UI for API documentation.

The Drupal version is 7.54 and the below swagger modules are enabled.

Swagger (swagger)

Swagger UI Field Formatter (swagger_ui_formatter)

Swagger UI Page (js_swaggerui)

I am wondering, is there anything I am missing. If anybody has pointers on this issue, it will be very helpful.

Thanks

Swarna

Solved Solved
0 5 1,105
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@SwarnaLatha ,

Apigee Drupal based Developer Portal SmartDocs doesn't support Swagger UI. Apigee Edge light weight portal does support swagger UI.

Swagger UI Field Formatter (swagger_ui_formatter) does support Swagger UI in Apigee Drupal based Developer Portal. Refer readme in the module to configure same in your developer portal. I don't think Swagger UI Field Formatter works along with smartdocs. Create a new content type & field in portal & configure the same field admin/structure/types/manage/<contenttype>/fields to see swagger UI in action.

Hope it helps.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

@SwarnaLatha , Can you please explain "I am not able to see Swagger UI" ?

• What are you doing ?
  • What are you seeing ?

Have you created a smartdoc model ? Where exactly are you stuck ? Above information is not enough to understand what exactly is missing. Please explain the things you are doing with screenshots / steps.

Hi Anil,

I have created a smartdoc model. And I have uploaded json & yaml swagger files for API documentation. I am able to see documentation with the format as shown in the attachment.

The requirement is to view API documentation in Swagger UI format. Please suggest.

@SwarnaLatha ,

Apigee Drupal based Developer Portal SmartDocs doesn't support Swagger UI. Apigee Edge light weight portal does support swagger UI.

Swagger UI Field Formatter (swagger_ui_formatter) does support Swagger UI in Apigee Drupal based Developer Portal. Refer readme in the module to configure same in your developer portal. I don't think Swagger UI Field Formatter works along with smartdocs. Create a new content type & field in portal & configure the same field admin/structure/types/manage/<contenttype>/fields to see swagger UI in action.

Hope it helps.

Hi Anil,

"Apigee Edge light weight portal does support swagger UI." Can you please help me how to implement this swagger in Apigee Edge. We using 4.18.05 private cloud.

Thanks.

Thanks so much! That is precisely what I was looking for!

8 ball pool