ver. 4.17.05 AIO failing on qpid timeout

sidd-harth
Participant V

Hi guys, I am trying to setup Apigee private cloud 4.17.05 using AIO(silent-config). I am getting,

Checking for qpid-server on 127.0.0.1 port 8083  ............................................................
qpid-server failed to answer on 127.0.0.1 port 8083.
Error: setup.sh: /opt/apigee/apigee-service/bin/apigee-service exited with unexpected status 1

I have followed this thread and changed my qpid settings wait time period value from 60 seconds to say 300...still I get the same error.

@Anil Sagar @Maudrit

Solved Solved
0 7 660
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sidd-harth
Participant V

Solution: I have checked the logs and the error was,

java - Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

I had Java 7 & 8. So I removed 7 & updated path to Java8.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Not applicable

Please take a look at the apigee-qpidd and edge-qpid-server logs under /opt/apigee/var/log/.

The failure could be trigger by a missing dependency. Validate if libdb-cxx is installed:

rpm -q libdb-cxx

If not, install the dependency and execute setup one more time.

wget https://buildlogs.centos.org/c7.1511.00/libdb/20151120190842/5.3.21-19.el7.x86_64/libdb-cxx-5.3.21-1... 

rpm -ivh libdb-cxx-5.3.21-19.el7.x86_64.rpm

Yes @Maudrit, it is not installed. Thanks for pointing out this.

I am trying to find libdb for Centos6 and could not find it.

rtalanki
Participant II

If you can find relavent qpid logs, then please share here.

Thank you guys...i checked qpid logs and issue was jdk version mismatch. I have corrected it and it worked.

@Barahalikar Siddharth good. Please mark the issue resolved so other can look at the post and find the solution. Thanks!

Can you please check /etc/hosts and see any ipV6 entries. If you find entries starting with ::1 , please comment that one and run setup again

sidd-harth
Participant V

Solution: I have checked the logs and the error was,

java - Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

I had Java 7 & 8. So I removed 7 & updated path to Java8.