Open Bank API Sandbox OTP,APIGEE Open Banking API SMS OTP

Not applicable

I am trying to test the Open Banking API sandbox. The API which I access requires step up OTP authentication, for which I entered three different phone numbers (US, UK and Singapore). However I didn't receive an SMS and hence couldn't complete the test. Is the SMS service not working? Or is there a default test OTP that I can use?

I am trying to test an Open Banking API in the Sandbox, which requires a step up OTP authentication. I get a dialog to enter my phone number, which I did. But I didn't receive an SMS. I tried with Singapore, US and UK numbers, still didn't receive. Is there a default test OTP that I can use?

1 4 920
4 REPLIES 4

@Rohan M

Please could you comment on this?

Hi @Abhilash Varghese

The account associated for sending sms has expired. We are actively looking into it.

For now, you can start a trace session for sms-token proxy and get the otp value from `Assign: Nexmo SMS Payload` policy by looking for the `token_challenge` flow variable.

Update:The verification of otp token is now removed and any value provided for the otp will work.

zheji143
Participant I

@Rohan M, can you please help me out with the otp questions as well? We have Apigee OpenBank installed in our on-perm apigee, we are trying to disable the sms-token (otp), the github docs doesn't say anything about this part, can you please advise which part we should look at?

Appreciate your help!

Jeremy

@Rohan M can you please help? thanks!