username - XXX@gmail.com
Organization - XXX-trial
Environment - prod , test

Please resolve this , as I am undergoing a training right now

Solved Solved
0 9 364
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Thomas Vinod ,

Can you click on Try New Edge UI button on top menu & navigate to Develop -> Proxies. You should be able to see the proxies in the new UI. Let me know how it goes.

BTB, I do see proxies,

4968-dannymathew84-trial-apigee.png

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

@Thomas Vinod

I can able to see proxies in your org. What exactly is the error you see ?

Also, Please do not share information like org name / email in public forum. Feel free to use Refer Question in right side bar to share this kind of information.

Anil

Here in I am attaching the Screenshots , I cannot see any of my newly created proxies in the Home Page... I created , proxies by the name Test , Test1 , etc . but cant view under the API Proxy Tab ... Please guide

prod-env.pngtest-env.png

Not applicable

Anil

Here in I am attaching the Screenshots , I cannot see any of my newly created proxies in the Home Page... Please guide

test-env.pngprod-env.png

@Thomas Vinod ,

Can you click on Try New Edge UI button on top menu & navigate to Develop -> Proxies. You should be able to see the proxies in the new UI. Let me know how it goes.

BTB, I do see proxies,

4968-dannymathew84-trial-apigee.png

Also, Can you check in other browsers like firefox / chrome ?

I tried the steps you mentioned , it is going the New APG UI , but again I cannot see my proxies

Let me ask you , is it browser specific , I am using Internet Explorer...

Please Guide

t1.pngt2.png

Yes its a Broswer Issue ..

I tried the same in Chrome , I can view the Proxies now

Regards

Thomas

i got this issue too right after an upgrade, tried a different browser and could see all the code for my proxies. is something cached somewhere?

yes, sometimes the browser has the cache and you see old data. I have faced similar issues when the change doesn't reflect and I use incognito window to see the updates.