Customise Developer Portal - The Landing page

robinm

I can create a Developer Portal on the new Edge UI.

I see it listed under Publish - Portals. There I can edit the description and delete the portal.

I cannot find out how to access the Landing Page so to update the Themes etc.

Where should it be, link etc ?

0 8 506
8 REPLIES 8

llynch

Hi @Robin Martin

Apologies for the confusion. You can click on the name of your portal in the list to navigate to the landing page where you can access the tools to edit and manage your portal.

HTH!

Liz

Sigh, yes ... not obvious as a link, but I should have tried clicking on the name anyway.
Thanks for the clue 🙂

Hi @Robin Martin,

You are welcome! I'm passing your usability feedback on to the team for consideration.

Thanks!

Liz

We've heard similar observations from others, and we're likely to revisit this interaction to make it more intuitive.

As Liz said, thanks for the feedback!

@Marsh Gardiner

Having now worked with the UI further, I can provide feedback on other areas of the UI, such as the API spec section.

If interested, perhaps an alternative contact method, such as email ?

We would love to hear your continued feedback on the UI. Rather then email, we have built a feedback loop into the tool natively so you can provide feedback from any spot in the UI specifically or give general feedback on the site as a whole. Feel free to post any comments/bugs/requests you want using this tool. I have provided a screen shot on how to access it.

Thanks

-Sean

4936-feedback.png

Hey Sean Corky ... I have sent lots of feedback. Not sure if you guys are getting it, because it is one-way traffic to bugherd. Hopefully you do because there are some real odd things that could be addressed sometime 🙂

( Like the broken custom javascript if you dare to use "+" concatenation 🙂

@Robin Martin ,

Please find 4MV4D (4 minute videos for developers) that talks about light weight portal theme customisation below.

Hope it's helpful. Keep us posted moving forward if any.