oauth-advanced sample configuration procedure not working in windows

Not applicable

Hello,

I have been trying to install oauth-advanced sample using my demo account.

It seems it is not prepared to work under windows operating system.

Can somebody confirm that? If so, it would be nice to update the prerequisites section of the README file.

I've succeeded creating all the required elements when using Linux - Ubuntu 16.04.

regards,

Jordi

Solved Solved
1 4 152
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you @jordialvarezcanal,

I also noticed there's an outstanding issue for using oauth-advanced on Windows. I'm sorry this has not been addressed yet. I added a note to the issue and link to this question, asking to update the readme to add guidance for Windows. I'll follow up on this to see if we can either provide Windows instructions or a clear note regarding support on Windows.

Will

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Thank you @jordialvarezcanal,

I also noticed there's an outstanding issue for using oauth-advanced on Windows. I'm sorry this has not been addressed yet. I added a note to the issue and link to this question, asking to update the readme to add guidance for Windows. I'll follow up on this to see if we can either provide Windows instructions or a clear note regarding support on Windows.

Will

Hi,

yes... thanks! the behaviour is the same as the reported in the issue you refer.

regards,

I can see aforementioned issue is still open. Is there any workaround found for for Windows 10 yet?

Were you able to do this on windows 10 ?