Limit memory cache L2

Not applicable

Dear colleagues,

How can I know my memory limit for my company's plan cache? We do not use private cloud.

I know we have L1 and L2 memory, but does our plan have L2 memory size limit? What is the limit of our L1 memory? In the description of our plan it says that we have 90 days (or 3GB in the other plan) that saves the analyzes, but I did not find where our time limit or cache size says.

These limits are the Apigee servers always follow a limit or vary for each client? Where can I find this information? I await your reply and thank you in advance.

Greetings.

0 1 832
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Marcelo Barroso The in-memory (L1) overall maximum is limited by system resources, and is not configurable. The overall capacity of the persistent (L2) cache is effectively unlimited, though the maximum size for each cached object is 512 kb. (While you can add an object larger than 512 kb to in-memory L1 cache, that object won't be added to the more persistent L2 database cache.)

Memory limits for your cache are not configurable. Limits are set by Apigee for each message processor that hosts caches. In a hosted environment (SaaS), where in-memory caches for all customer deployments are hosted across multiple shared message processors, each processor features an Apigee-configurable memory percentage threshold to ensure that caching does not consume all of the application's memory. As the threshold is crossed for a given message processor, cache entries are evicted from memory on a least-recently-used basis. Entries evicted from memory remain in L2 cache until they expire or are invalidated.

You will see more details in our docs page.