Unable to save the changes in the proxy

Not applicable

Hello Guys,

Today i am facing an issue, that i am not able to save the changes in the Apigee Proxy through the Api Tool. Following message is shown on the screen while doing this,

4871-x.png

And if i try to save do the changes in proxy via the maven plugin and then update the current revision through maven, the it is updated without any error.

I cannot get what exactly is happening here.

0 3 468
3 REPLIES 3

@Harsh Sharma , Looks like an infra issue. Do you still see it ? Is it same for all proxies ? Are you on a trial account / paid account ? If paid account please open a support ticket. If trial account & it's same for all proxies please let me know your org name for further investigation using "Ask An Expert" button in right side.

Yes, Its showing the same error for all the proxies. And the account is the trial one. What should i do now ?

@Harsh Sharma

You can try switching back to "Classic Mode", sometimes you can see additional error information.

Also, you may want to Sign Out and come back in, I've seen strange behavior with the New Edge UI in that it still allows me to interact with the page, but behind the scenes I'm actually signed out. This happens when I leave the UI idle for some time and come back.