While working on Developer Portal, Search feature doesn't searchcontent which is displayed using View.

Not applicable

Once you have created a view using some taxonomy, we try to search that term.. it doesn't display the view page which contains it. How can we enable search feature for View? Is it possible to search content which is displayed using view?

Solved Solved
0 3 204
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Riddhi Thacker ,

Check out Search by page Drupal contributed module which looks like solves the requirement you are looking for.

• Search by Page allows you to index non-Node pages, including user profiles, file attachments, and Views

Hope it helps.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@Riddhi Thacker ,

Check out Search by page Drupal contributed module which looks like solves the requirement you are looking for.

• Search by Page allows you to index non-Node pages, including user profiles, file attachments, and Views

Hope it helps.

Yes, I can use this module but no proper documentation given about how to use this module for displaying views. Can you please help me with the configuration steps ?

@Anil Sagar

Please let me know how to use this search by page to search the contain of views?