Swagger support in API console to-go

Not applicable

Hi,

One of the requirement for me is to host an API console to go. We are going to adopt Swagger as our documentation standard. But to my dismay I discovered that for API console to go we can use WADL documentation alone to describe the API description. So I need to know

1) Is there a tool that will convert the Swagger JSON to WADL

2) Can API console to go accept Swagger JSON instead of WADL. If so what needs to be done to achieve this.

Solved Solved
0 1 450
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dear @Venkatesh Srinivasan ,

Nice to hear you are adopting swagger as your documentation standard. Apigee also did the same and built next version of API Console TOGO called SmartDocs in Apigee Developer Portal.

Apigee Developer Portal out of the box supports swagger for documentation and renders documentation similar to API console but using swagger where end user can play with APIs and acess much more rich information. You can see SmartDocs in action @ Apigee Docs.

For more details on how to use swagger and render smartdocs in Apigee Developer portal refer documentation here.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Dear @Venkatesh Srinivasan ,

Nice to hear you are adopting swagger as your documentation standard. Apigee also did the same and built next version of API Console TOGO called SmartDocs in Apigee Developer Portal.

Apigee Developer Portal out of the box supports swagger for documentation and renders documentation similar to API console but using swagger where end user can play with APIs and acess much more rich information. You can see SmartDocs in action @ Apigee Docs.

For more details on how to use swagger and render smartdocs in Apigee Developer portal refer documentation here.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar