multilingual support for developer portal

Not applicable

Hi,

We have requirement as per which we need to have a multi lingual support for developer portal. The user would be allowed to choose from a standard set of language and based on that the text and other resource in the page should change to that language. Is it possible to just change the resource and get the developer portal created in multiple language

0 2 1,803
2 REPLIES 2

Dear @Venkatesh Srinivasan ,

Yes, Apigee Developer Portal supports out of the box multiple languages and have very good flexibility when it comes to different languages. Reason is, Apigee Developer portal is built on top of famous Drupal CMS.

Very good documentation and resources available related to this online. Drupal Developers or Experts can easily build multilingual site on top of Apigee Developer Portal.

See an example Apigee Developer Portal which uses Japanese language and English here.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

While attempting to turn on the internationalization module I am shown the following image

5512-screen-shot-2017-08-22-at-73425-am.png

I cannot proceed with setting up the site to support internationalization. Any thoughts?

I am not sure what this module need to enable it. Currently it appears to be set to "required". The gear image is coming from a '../profiles/apigee/themes/...' path, so I assume this is some configuration that is specific to Apigee Drupal installs. I cannot find anything discussing 'required' in the Drupal docs.