API Proxy generated from SPEC

Not applicable

Hi,

I'm facing a problem when generating proxies from specs.

I've generated a proxy from a SPEC which has some required query parameters, among others.

The problem is the proxy is not being created with the logic that validates those required parameters.

Is there any way of generating the proxy correctly with all validations based on the spec?

Best regards,

Ernesto.

1 1 347
1 REPLY 1

@Ernesto Costa ,

We do have Node.JS based command line open source tool that generates API Proxy from OpenAPI Spec with some level of policies support. Please take a look at openapi2apigee command line tool. It can be used for one time generation of API Proxies.

Remember, Apigee has so many policies & elements inside each policy. Through the community support we already have support for few policies & use cases. Supporting all the combinations of Apigee Policies functionality in openApi spec is not easy & can be achieved through contributions.

Feel free to take a look at tool code base here & I believe few people submitted functionality which does validations like you have mentioned. Thanks to open source contributors who did a great work. I do see some code related to that. I haven't played with for a long time.

Feel free to use above tool & contribute to same in anyway. Hope it helps. Keep us posted moving forward if any.