Does Developer Portal allow different Customization and Branding for different Organizations

Not applicable

How do I provide different customization and branding to 2 different developer organization specific to Developer Organization.I am a API Service Provider , serving developer organization A and

developer organization B , I want to to provide customization and branding specific to developer Organization

Solved Solved
2 5 378
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dear @Madhusudhana S R ,

Answer is YES.

Apigee Developer Portal always connect to single org. So , You can rebrand and do different customisations for different orgs in Developer Portal.

We don't have multi org concept in Apigee Developer Portal. An Apigee Developer Portal always connects to single org that you specify during portal installation. If you have multiple orgs then you need multiple Apigee Developer Portals.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Dear @Madhusudhana S R ,

Answer is YES.

Apigee Developer Portal always connect to single org. So , You can rebrand and do different customisations for different orgs in Developer Portal.

We don't have multi org concept in Apigee Developer Portal. An Apigee Developer Portal always connects to single org that you specify during portal installation. If you have multiple orgs then you need multiple Apigee Developer Portals.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

Thank you @as agar for clarifying!!!

Thanks

Madhusudhana

@Anil Sagar So do we need to install separate Developer portal for different org. And does it point to same database or we can configure it to different db?

@Farhan Ahmad , What do you mean different db ? Developer Portal db ? Apigee Edge org related to db that stores APP, API Products ?

@Anil Sagar Here I am referring to developer portal Db.