OpenID Connect in new edge CMS

Not applicable

I see the recent videos on how to enable OpenID connect in the Drupal develper portal. I wondered if there was any plan to enable different login methods in the developer portal for the new Edge CMS? I don't see any option for this.

I am doing an evaluation of Apigee for a company who are creating an identity product. They require developers use an OpenID previously generated to access the developer portal, register their apps, and get their API keys. From the tutorials I think this should be possible using the Drupal portal but confirmation would be great.

Many Thanks,

Keith

1 2 148
2 REPLIES 2

From the tutorials I think this should be possible using the Drupal portal but confirmation would be great.

It is possible in the Drupal portal.

I think you are also asking about the new devportal.

The answer to that is "not at this time." I've invited the product team to respond in case they have additional information.

@Keith Kowal

For the "new" devportal, we do have some other login methods on the roadmap... Although OpenID Connect is compelling, it isn't currently on the short list. Having said that, I have let folks know of your interest. Thanks!