Twitter method not working,Twitter update profile image method not working

Not applicable

Hi, the update_profile_image.json method for Twitter hasn't been working for about a week, this is the message that shows up instead:

4757-screen-shot-2017-04-28-at-163711.png

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ

Does anyone have any idea why? Thank you.

1 9 387
9 REPLIES 9

Not applicable

I'm with the same problem for days now and no one seems to help me. I guess it's an Apigee's issue, since i'm facing this exact same problem in all browsers.

It's weird that this issue still hasn't been resolved, it's been more than a week already

Not applicable

Can anyone help?

Not applicable

Hi @manny m, sorry you're experiencing this issue. However, if this is happening when trying Update Profile Image resource on Twitter API directly https://dev.twitter.com/rest/reference/post/account/update_profile_image, then Apigee has little to do with it. If this is the case, I'd suggest reaching out Twitter Community directly and report this issue. If this is on Apigee side, please provide specific directions to replicate the issue.

I was told the problem most likely comes from the console considering the error & "response" it returns, not the API itself.

Not applicable

I see. you're trying the console available from Twitter directly. https://dev.twitter.com/rest/tools/console.

Have you considered trying to make the call using cURL? It's possible that you're running into a glitch on the Console. @Marsh Gardiner - are you aware of any issues with this resource?

Hi, i'm facing this issue for days and every time I see the 'Developer Tools' it gives me a 'Mixed Content' message. This happens in every browser. Can you help me out? Just to be clear, I use apigee.com/embed/console/twitter

Hi Vinicius - I've tried update profile image resource yesterday with Apigee Console and I ran into similar same issues unfortunately. However, my suggestion above, you should be able to build the requests without the console while it gets fixed. cURL or Postman should work fine in the meantime. Don't let the tools get on the way to test the API.

Will raise it internally.

Not applicable

Hi, thanks for your recommendation. Can you message me when the console gets fixed, please? Thank you!