How can we get more info on why a evaluation has failed on submitting URL?

Not applicable

I'm submitting the URLs for the part 6 of the create and manage APIs. When trying to generate the access token and caling the joke URL manually, I'm not facing any issues and getting results as expected. On Submitting the URL for evaluation, it says that a 200 ok was returned with no results. Please help me out at the earliest.

Solved Solved
0 2 273
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

Hello Balaji,

It is possible you are hitting a defect in our test system if your API is working as expected from the command line but you are getting no response. Manish Singh found a workaround to one issue with the week 6 test by detaching the JSON threat protection policy on the proxy flow. If this doesn't solve your problem, you can email me directly at mmalloy@apigee.com with the curl command for the access token and the curl command for the joke and I will check it out manually.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

Hello Balaji,

It is possible you are hitting a defect in our test system if your API is working as expected from the command line but you are getting no response. Manish Singh found a workaround to one issue with the week 6 test by detaching the JSON threat protection policy on the proxy flow. If this doesn't solve your problem, you can email me directly at mmalloy@apigee.com with the curl command for the access token and the curl command for the joke and I will check it out manually.

Not applicable

Thanks Michael.

That's right, we identified that the content type was being sent as app/json although it was a "GET" request. On removing the json threat protection the issue vanished.

Thanks for the help.