Errors on API Management Portal. Why I am having these errors like Organization does not exist

432-error-on-apigee.png

Hello,

Why i am having this errors in the following? Can anyone help me? I didn't delete an organization. Is it bug maybe? @Greg Rewis @Ozan Seymen @sudheendra1 @Apigee Support

2 6 523
6 REPLIES 6

Not applicable

Hi, I'm also facing the same issue since few days. My org is 1 month old and I believe it's not related to the age of organization. I have cleared my cookies and tried again but still having same issue and tried in different browsers also but still same issue.

Can anyone please help us on this? Thanks!

URL: https://enterprise.apigee.com/

@Swapna i'd suggest connecting with the support team on this to look into your specific instance

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Hi @Hasan you are probably running into a bug with that specific org. Are you able to download any proxies (as API Bundles) that you may have created? A simpler route maybe to signup for a new org & then import any APIBundles from your old org.

Hi @prithpal Bhogil Actually before 2 months ago i added new organization and try to delete that org. But i couldn't delete it actually. The version of API Man. portal i am using is the one which is free version. So I was trying to add new org. than it's become like that. I was having cassandra Errors and zookeeper errors also .. Now i cannot delete any of organization which is i have two org. in my account. Thank you. If any solution you can find?

Still having same issues 6 years later in Apigee 4.19.06.

No way to move neither forward nor backwards. The org is orphan, deletion is not possible with same error message.

Any hints how to repair the data?

Root cause is most Cassandra, as we have an on-prem 3-node installation with only 1 Cassandra node. If that node cannot be reached while creating the org, CS / ZK are in inconsistent state, no way out.

It is good practice to open new thread for question raised 6 years ago :).

Org is written in zookeeper level imo, and also try to remove\deassociate the org from pod