Error in deployment for test/prod environments

Not applicable

I'm experiencing deployment error for both test and prod environments since 14th Apr 2017.

It said the revision is deployed but flow may be impaired. Call timed out, either server is down or server is not reachable.

I have been experiencing error in deployment for both test and prod environments since 14th Apr 2017.

It said revision is deployed but flow may be impaired. Call timed out, either server is down or server is not reachable.

0 2 54
2 REPLIES 2

What is in the proxy? This can happen if the proxy uses a Java class, and the class cannot be loaded. for example if you've not included some dependent JARs. If you're not using Java, then.... I can't think of a good reason it would fail.

Does the same problem occur on a simple, empty pass-through proxy?

We need more diagnostic info to help out further.

If I were diagnosing this I would use the administrative API to inquire the deployment status. It looks like this:

GET /v1/o/ORGNAME/apis/PROXYNAME/revisions/REV/deployments

And it will give you a list of servers and a status for each. If "some" of the servers are in error status, then it indicates a problem local to those servers. If all of them have the same status then it seems likely it is a problem with the API Proxy, and not the server.

Not applicable

The proxy is just a very simple RSS feed. The reason I'm using Apigee is to hide our exact RSS url/feed from third party. Thus, it shouldn't have any issue connecting to the proxy. More over, I have setup other similar feeds on 13/4, and I have no issue with that. Only from 14/4 onward.