API Proxy giving 502 bad gateway error

Not applicable

Hi Fellows,

From today morning, the API Is giving me 502 bad gateway errors randomly. I have multiple API proxies, some of them are running on apache, some are in Nginx. I checked the backend for all APIs are seems working with no error logs on my apache as well as Nginx servers. Then it clearly means its an error coming from the Apigee, someone please look into this issue on high priority.

EDIT: The API trace is also not seems working.

An error occurred. Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable. Please try again late
0 9 2,203
9 REPLIES 9

Not applicable

Same error here !!

I'm desperate.

The 90% of the time I have this response:

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later

If it is random then have your MPs checked out by apigee team...one of them might have an issue.Spanning new message processors may resolve this issue

Now its not random, all the request were killed by 502 error. this is very critical now and everything is in production.

Not applicable

And now I see, not only me, many people have got same issue as mine now. This is very critical issue. I request some one to look in to this on high priority.

Not applicable

It's like something in the maintenance break some proxies. I have other account and it works fine, but not my principal one.

AS Arun says, it's critical because it's on production.

Not applicable

Arun, could you resolve it? It worst even hour for me.

Regards

Still the same issue. All my services are down. Very very bad day with Apigee.

Not applicable

It looks fine to me now.

han-zhang
Participant IV

is this fixed?