How to configure websphere server to connect with Apigee?

Not applicable

Solved Solved
0 3 411
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

If you're building APIs and you're deploying standard war or ear files supporting Spring REST or Jersey supporting JAX-RS on Websphere, and your API security on Apigee implements Basic auth, OAuth 2.0, OAuth 1.0a, OpenID Connect, etc. You can leverage some open source projects libraries to implement these standards. Apigee support most security standards, so it mostly depends on what technology you want to secure your APIs with based on your requirements. For instance, for OAuth 2.0, I've seen customers leveraging Java SDKs like OAuthClientUtils or for JWT you can leverage Auth0 Java-JWT. Let us know what specifically you're trying to connect and build and we should be able to provide advise.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@Abhinaya Mohan , Can you please add more details why do you want to do it ? What's the context here ? Above information is not good enough.

I would like to know the configuration details specific to WebSphere server. Like the requirements to configure a communication channel between my application and Apigee server. For example in my current setup I had to add security certificates on my web server and include user id and password in the SOAP header of request XML to enable communication with the data power server.

Not applicable

If you're building APIs and you're deploying standard war or ear files supporting Spring REST or Jersey supporting JAX-RS on Websphere, and your API security on Apigee implements Basic auth, OAuth 2.0, OAuth 1.0a, OpenID Connect, etc. You can leverage some open source projects libraries to implement these standards. Apigee support most security standards, so it mostly depends on what technology you want to secure your APIs with based on your requirements. For instance, for OAuth 2.0, I've seen customers leveraging Java SDKs like OAuthClientUtils or for JWT you can leverage Auth0 Java-JWT. Let us know what specifically you're trying to connect and build and we should be able to provide advise.