How can I download OpenAPI specifications of the proxies I've built to import them into Drupal portal?

Not applicable

As stated above, I want to download/export the OpenAPI specifications of proxies I've built in APIgee Edge in order to import them into my Drupal portal's smartdocs.

Solved Solved
1 2 1,418
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Friso Denijs,

OpenAPISpecs is not part of the APIs in Apigee. You'll have to write them based on your API developments. You can do it manually by referring OpenAPISpec or there are tools available for generating these specs. You can refer this tutorial for getting a heads up on OpenAPI.

One that is used mostly is apigee2openapi, a nodejs based CLI tool to generate OpenAPISpecs.

Although its not a complete solution and still being developed.

Otherwise, you can use the UI of developer portal to create the smart docs. Please refer this docs page for creating and publishing smart docs.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Friso Denijs,

OpenAPISpecs is not part of the APIs in Apigee. You'll have to write them based on your API developments. You can do it manually by referring OpenAPISpec or there are tools available for generating these specs. You can refer this tutorial for getting a heads up on OpenAPI.

One that is used mostly is apigee2openapi, a nodejs based CLI tool to generate OpenAPISpecs.

Although its not a complete solution and still being developed.

Otherwise, you can use the UI of developer portal to create the smart docs. Please refer this docs page for creating and publishing smart docs.

Hope this helps!

looking forward for the official one instead of a hack to export openapi outside apigee platform