Apigee Academy Videos Missing. Error Message: "Sorry This video does not exist."

Not applicable

I'm attempting to complete my very first Apigee Academy course "Fundamentals of RESTful API Design".

The embedded videos appear to be missing. Vimeo is displaying an error message that reads "Sorry This video does not exist.".

I have looked at some other courses and they also appear to be missing video content as well.

Solved Solved
0 4 765
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Not applicable

Hi @David Tickle,

Just went through links for all the videos in the "Fundamentals of RESTful API Design" course and didn't encounter any issues accessing any of the videos in that course. Can you please clear your browser's cache, restart your browser and go through the process again to see if you are still getting the same error messages? If so, as suggested by Dino, please provide the URL of the page(s) where you found the broken link(s).

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Sorry you're having trouble. Could you provide the page where you found the broken link ?

Can you try an incognito window in Chrome? I think there may be a cookie issue.

http://academy.apigee.com/courses/elearning/fundamentals-restful-api-design/fundamentals-restful-api...

Not applicable

Hi @David Tickle,

Just went through links for all the videos in the "Fundamentals of RESTful API Design" course and didn't encounter any issues accessing any of the videos in that course. Can you please clear your browser's cache, restart your browser and go through the process again to see if you are still getting the same error messages? If so, as suggested by Dino, please provide the URL of the page(s) where you found the broken link(s).

Not applicable

Looks like this was a transient issue.

I attempted to access the material yesterday in Chrome on Windows (on my employer's network) and in Safari on iOS (on my personal connection) without success, but all is working as expected today.