List proxies by user

There does not appear to be a way to get a list of proxies that have been created or last modified by a specific user. I know I can get a list of all the proxies, then make an API call to each one to get the user that created and last modified it, but there should be a way to make a single API call to get all proxies where the last modified or created user is someuser@domain.com.

Any ideas?

0 6 804
6 REPLIES 6

The List Audit Entries for All API Proxies get's us a little closer, but is still not what is needed.

https://docs.apigee.com/management/apis/get/audits/organizations/%7Borg_name%7D/apis

@Kevin Kohut

Great Question, I have faced same issue earlier. I don't have any answer that you are looking for. I have used Node.JS based proxy to make parallel calls using async module to all the APIs & get user created proxies by filtering the responses. Hope it helps.

@Srini Chebrolu , It's very much needed information in management API. Any way we can prioritize this. It's hard to use audit logs to find out who created which proxy at later point of time. Any help here is appreaciated.

@Anil Sagar (asagar@apigee.com), can you share the node.js proxy you built for this?

@Kevin Kohut , I am following up with Engineering team to have an easy fix for this out of the box. Stay tuned , We will keep you updated.

@Anil Sagar
Do we have any update ?

Nope - the approach is the same as described in the initial question.